-
April 26th, 2003, 12:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hmmmm... I guess I'll have to wait for someone else to explain this one... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 26th, 2003, 03:20 PM
#2
Inactive Member
That when certain, un-named, posters are "occupied"...it gets REALLY quiet on the Forum...?
-
April 26th, 2003, 11:43 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*coughmiralcough* and *coughskicough*
[img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
didn't say nothin, i did.
-
April 27th, 2003, 05:39 AM
#4
Inactive Member
It's not what you think....Honest!! [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
April 27th, 2003, 01:48 PM
#5
Inactive Member
he's right. it's much more worse and much more sordid and much MUCH more dirty than what you think.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 27th, 2003, 01:54 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I don't know. I can think pretty bad things.
-
April 27th, 2003, 02:51 PM
#7
-
April 27th, 2003, 04:25 PM
#8
Inactive Member
rich: so do i, and it's even worse than THAT. [img]eek.gif[/img]
jace: to be, it seems. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 27th, 2003, 04:32 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I shudder to think how bad it can be if JELYMO is thinking bad thoughts...
-
April 27th, 2003, 04:54 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Just you's wait till I show this to Miral!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks